22 Year Partnership Highlighted by 98% Candidate Satisfaction Rate
After completing an open competitive bidding process, the State of New Hampshire Insurance Department has selected Prometric to continue supporting its pre-licensing examination program for insurance producers and adjusters. The examination program is part of the Department’s overall mission to “promote and protect the public good by ensuring the existence of a safe and competitive insurance marketplace,” and Prometric delivers approximately 1,500 exams per year to validate professional credentials throughout the state.
“Secure, valid testing is essential to safeguarding consumers when they make insurance coverage decisions, and Prometric takes great care in the support we give the New Hampshire Insurance Department,” said Michael Brannick, President and CEO of Prometric. “Our renewal with the State extends the consistently high levels of performance that insurance license candidates deserve when demonstrating their credentials in order to distinguish themselves in the job market.”
Several factors were taken into account in Prometric’s proposal to renew its partnership with the State, including:
- 98% candidate satisfaction rating over past five years through best-in-class test center operations and customer service
- 17,000 exams delivered in past 10 years
- 95% overall performance rating based on independent program audit
- 22-year relationship of continued support and growth
- Convenience and accessibility of Prometric’s extensive test center network
- Depth of understanding across 16 separate insurance regulatory areas of examination
- Exams in English and other languages
Prometric annually provides support for approximately 750,000 state-based, as well as financial and insurance industry regulatory examinations in all 50 states in the U.S.